Sunday, July 7, 2013

Another day - another blu-ray


Okay, so first of all good Sunday morning to you all. Here is another BB blu-ray that I got from the store and as you will see, this one works perfectly fine. No pauses, skips, or stops. And I got another blu-ray discs and two regular dvd discs and they all worked perfectly fine. So, what is the discrepancy in the blu-rays that are delivered in the mail? I have no clue but the next one I get I will see if it too is workable or not. I'm paying a little over 10.00 a month for BlockBuster online which isn't bad, but the point of this was for convenience so that I wouldn't have to go to the store to get a movie! The only good thing is that unlike Netflix is that you can actually go to the store if indeed your disc doesn't work. I'll have to upload the video first to YouTube and then link it here. Well, that's all for today, it seems this will be a slow and boring blog. Have a great day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment