Sunday, July 7, 2013

Just thinking out loud...and need some feedback


So today, I got another blu-ray of the same movie I turned in a few days ago because it would not work on my blu-ray player. I called the service center and spoke with a person I had a hard time understanding and they were of course apologizing for the inconvenience I was experiencing and even gave me a coupon for a free rental in the store. That was fine and all but it doesn't explain why these discs are messed up! By the way the movie I turned in was "One for the Money" starring Katherine Heigl. I'm conjunction with this blog I will be posting a short video to show everyone the problems I have with these discs. I mean I can't be the only one having these problems, can I? The strange thing is that when I take these damaged discs into the store and replace it with one from the store, they work fine. I would like to hear from others who use BlockBuster Online to see if they are experiencing the same thing as me.

Well, I tried to upload the video, but it didn't work. I will have to try again...later on this morning since it's already 1am.


No comments:

Post a Comment